TERMS OF SERVICE, SALE, SHIPPING & RETURNS
YAMAHA CANADA MUSIC LTD. (“YAMAHA”)
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We cannot guarantee the availability of any products or items described on the Site. All prices shown are before any applicable tax. Yamaha reserves the right to limit quantities and to correct errors or omissions prior to processing a purchase request.
While Yamaha strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We do not warrant the accuracy of any specifications, pricing, warranty or other product information contained in this Site and any information included is subject to change by Yamaha at any time. Without limiting the generality of any other terms and conditions on this Site, Yamaha does not accept liability for any errors or omissions which may be found on this Site or for unavailability of any product.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Yamaha, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity (including negligent or wrongful conduct) related to your use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Site is controlled by Yamaha from its office in the Province of Ontario, Canada. This Site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, Canada, by accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Site, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable to the Province of Ontario, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily. You are responsible for complying with your own local laws.
In the event that any parts of any terms and conditions are held to be indefinite, invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable or unenforceable, the other parts of those terms and conditions will not fail on account thereof, and the balance of the terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect. The terms and conditions on the Site constitute the entire agreement between you and Ontario governing your use of the Site. You may also be subject to other terms and conditions when you access other sites or other portions of the Site (if specified) or if you access or purchase third-party content or software. The failure or delay of Ontario in exercising any right or remedy under the terms and conditions or elsewhere shall not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
DENIAL AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Yamaha reserves the right to deny and cancel orders any time after placement, for any reason, at our sole discretion. You will be notified by email, to the email address given during checkout of the decision made by Yamaha to cancel your order. Should your order be cancelled, Yamaha will not be obligated to fulfil/ship your order. After cancellation has taken place, Yamaha will return all monies exchanged, back to the original payment method used during checkout.
Orders may be denied and cancelled in whole, or in part by Yamaha for any the following reasons (though not limited to):
- Limited product quantities available to fulfil your order
- Inaccuracies or errors related to the product within your order
- Suspected intent to resell
- Shipping to any of the following locations: warehouses, freight forwarding businesses, hotels/motels
- Product Recalls, affecting an item within your order
- Issues determined by Yamaha’s fraud prevention department
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days (Monday thru Friday).
- After your order is processed, a reference number will be emailed to you. This reference number can be used to track your order through our courier’s website.
- All orders are shipped through Yamaha Canada Music’s preferred carrier(s).
- In certain situations, determined by the courier company, packages may be required to be picked up at their local facility or distribution centre. Please contact the courier company for more information.
- Free shipping is NOT refundable. Please see Free Return Policy for details.
- Shipping is limited to Canadian addresses only.
FREE RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, products are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Please contact Yamaha Canada’s Customer Service team to initiate a return request at email@example.com
- A return authorization number will be confirmed by Yamaha’s Customer Service team and emailed along with a shipping label. Return authorization number supplied by Yamaha’s Customer Service team is valid for ten (10) business days.
- The product must be in the original purchase condition and complete with all packaging, accessories, manuals, and other items provided by Yamaha. Any returns that are damaged or have items missing shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- No exchanges on defective merchandise after 30 days. However, all products come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Returns and exchanges may require your name, address, phone number and signature for security reasons. Valid ID may be required.
- Returns accompanied by the original invoice will be issued to the original method of credit card payment. Your name, address and phone number are required for all returns. Photo ID may be required. Returns not accompanied by the original invoice may be denied. A refund applied to the original method of credit card payment can take between 5-7 business days from the time the return is picked up by Yamaha Canada Music’s preferred carrier
This Online Payment Service is facilitated by a third party, Pllenty Inc. When your transaction is processed, your credit card statement will show our merchant name as “YCM Head Office”. The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using this Service you must accept the Terms by clicking “Confirm”. All payments to Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions. Pllenty Inc. accepts the following cards:
Visa Credit Cards
Visa Debit Cards
MasterCard Credit Cards
MasterCard Debit Cards
Your payment is secure:
Payments will be processed and settled directly by PsiGate (https://www.psigate.com/) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Credit card numbers are tokenized immediately by Pllenty Inc. and transmitted with a high level of encryption to PsiGate. Pllenty Inc. does not store your credit card details in any manner.
You warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have the appropriate authority to accept the Online Payment Terms, are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
If successful, you will receive a confirmation of your completed payment.
If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Pllenty Inc. will not be advised why your payment was unsuccessful unless a specific request is made by Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. Therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
Acceptance and Consent:
By using the Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. online payment facility, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Pllenty Inc. service meets industry Payment Card Interface Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for service providers and as such the Pllenty Inc. websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Pllenty Inc.’s Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Important security note: When contacting us by email, please do not include any credit card information for your own protection.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in Canadian currency. All payments are debited to Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. Dependent on the external banking site(s), there may be a delay of 1-3 days in updating your payment at Yamaha Canada Music Ltd.
If a payment is refunded, it may take 3 to 5 business days for the refunded amount to show up on your credit card or your bank account (in the case of a debit card). Please contact Yamaha Canada Music Ltd. at email@example.com should you have any questions.