FREE RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, products are eligible for refund within 30 days of purchase date.
- Please contact Yamaha Canada’s Customer Service team to initiate a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your return request, please include the order number, serial number of the item (usually found on the box), and the reason for the return.
- A return authorization number will be confirmed by Yamaha’s Customer Service team and emailed along with a shipping label. Returned products must be shipped using the return label provided. Return authorization number supplied by Yamaha’s Customer Service team is valid for ten (10) business days.
- The product must be in the original purchase condition and complete with all packaging, accessories, manuals, and other items provided by Yamaha. Any returns that are damaged or have items missing shall incur a 15% restocking fee.
- No exchanges on defective merchandise after 30 days. However, all products come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Returns and exchanges may require your name, address, phone number and signature for security reasons. Valid ID may be required.
- Returns accompanied by the original invoice will be issued to the original method of credit card payment. Your name, address and phone number are required for all returns. Photo ID may be required. Returns not accompanied by the original invoice may be denied. A refund applied to the original method of credit card payment can take between 10-14 business days from the time product is picked up by Yamaha Canada Music’s preferred carrier.